– “Honea Up” is the title of Gone Feral’s post today. It is her interview with me as outlined in The Great Interview Experiment created by Neil at Citizen of the Month. Needless to say, she did a much better job than I did. Sorry Annika.
I know you already know more than you ever cared to about me, but go read it anyway. It’s not Feral Mom’s fault that she got a loud-mouthed know-it-all as her subject.
– I’ve been listening to Jack Johnson’s new CD, repeatedly. It makes me want to go sit in the sun, preferably without a jacket.
– The Phoenix Suns have just made the stupidest move in professional basketball since Jordan fell to 4th.
– If you missed it before I have a new short story up at Urban Molecule. It’s called ‘Mountains from White Hills‘ and is based loosely on Hemingway’s ‘Hills Like White Elephants.’
– I’m having fun at Styledash. I have so little style I have to write about zits and sports fanatics.
That’s it. Just some random for your surfing enjoyment.